Products and Services
MSAs Made Easy
Let TechHealth ease the process of Medicare Set-aside Arrangements. TechHealth’s accurate and timely MSAs fairly represent the interests of all parties involved.
Basic & Complex MSAs. Obtain a clear and concise analysis based upon the medical information in the file.
MSA with Submission to CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services). Trust our experienced CMS-certified professionals for prompt MSA submission and acceptance.
Medicare Lien Verification and Negotiation. Leave the paperwork to us. When a lien exists, our experts accomplish the optimal resolution.
Medical Cost Projection. Bring a strong offer at time of settlement. Arrange future medical reserves with confidence.
Life Care Plan. Thoroughly account for the future needs of catastrophically injured claimants.
Evidence-based Drug Utilization Review (DUR). Achieve maximum cost savings with our comprehensive and detailed analysis.
What is an MSA?
A Medicare Set-aside Arrangement (MSA) protects Medicare’s interests by allocating a portion of the workers’ compensation settlement for future medical expenses.
How do I know if an MSA is necessary?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, an MSA may be appropriate:
- Is the claimant currently Medicare eligible?
- Has the claimant applied for Social Security Disability Income?
- If applied and denied, has the claimant appealed the decision?
- Is there a reasonable expectation that the claimant will be Medicare eligible in the next 30 months, i.e. claimant is now 62 ½?
- Is the claimant in the final stages of renal failure?
- Is the settlement $250,000.00 or greater?
What information is needed to complete an MSA?
- Payment history for both indemnity & medical including prescription drugs
- Medical records for last three years of treatment
- Current treatment plan with drug therapy plan
- Proposed or estimated settlement amount
- Issues in dispute.
Supply us the patient information and we coordinate the rest. It's just that simple.